In the past the mobile industry has often been overshadowed by other higher profile industries such as IT, the media and advertising. The 2012 Mobile Awards represent the maturation of an independent distinct market comprised of businesses and individuals from a multitude of viewpoints and exist to celebrate and further unite the Australian Mobile Industry.
Winning a Mobile Award offers a distinct competitive differentiation between products and services to a maturing domestic market. It provides recognition of excellence for employees, investors, customers and partners from the Australia Mobile Industry. The Mobile Awards also offer a unique platform for businesses to reach out to a highly specialised audience through the Awards communication streams.
The Mobile Awards are open to anyone with an interest in the mobile industry. This includes mobile content and application developers, anyone who has commissioned mobile content or an application, particularly brand and marketing managers, as well as businesses involved with mobile devices.
According to a study by the University of Leicester*, award winning companies experienced:
- Higher growth in sales over non-award winning companies by an average of 77%
- Higher increases in operating income over non-award winning companies by an average of 18%
- Higher growth in assests over non-award winning companies by an average of 44%
The Mobile Awards offers you and your company an excellent change to:
- Benchmark your work
- Impress clients and customers
- Boost confidence in your products and services
- Add unmistakable gravitas to you marketing materials
- Boost employee morale and show you are proud of their work
- Prove your business is listening to and adapting to your clients and customers needs
- Stand out from your competition by being known as an award winner
*Source: University of Leicester, sponsored by the British Quality Foundation (BQF) and the European Foundation for Quality Management (http://www.quality-foundation.co.uk/pub_reports.htm), based over a period of 11 years.
2013 Mobile Awards
1 May - Entries open
ENTRIES OPEN NOW
22 July - Rush Entries
1 August - Entries CLOSE
19 August - Judging
29 August - Finalists announced
23 September - Voting closes
17 October - Awards Night
2013 Australian Mobile Awards - ENTER NOW
Household brands and digital agencies clean up at the 2012 Australian Mobile Awards
Friday, 31st of August: The biggest and best mobile brands and apps were revealed at the 2012 Australian Mobile Awards in Association with AIMIA.
To view Awards Night image gallery on Facebook click here.
Select your Category to View or Vote