Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open globally to any designer, design company, agency, development house or company who participates in the Australian Mobile Market.
- Officers, directors, and employees of the Organiser, as well as those individuals' immediate family members and the residents of their households, are not eligible to enter.
- All entries must comply with the applicable Australian and International Standards for the intended marketplace.
- Each category has select description criteria in which the entrant must adhere to. Submissions that do not adhere to descriptive criteria will be disqualified.
- Submissions, where applicable, may be entered into multiple categories provided an entry fee is paid for each category, and they fulfil the descriptive criteria of each category. Failure to fulfil criteria will result in disqualification from the specified category.
- Upon submission, the Entrant warrants that they are authorised to enter directly or with permission by the IP holder. The Organiser reserves the right to request further evidence such as written consent or evidence of IP ownership.
- The costs of entering the awards are detailed in each awards category.
- Submissions to the awards are only valid upon the organiser receiving payment in full.
- Projects submitted by entrants which include any of the following, must accompany written approval from an authorised representative, or will be disqualified.
- Trademarks, service marks, trade names, brands, or copyrighted material of third parties.
- Names or depictions of public figures, public officials, or celebrities.
- Personal information, for example, phone numbers, addresses.
- Projects submitted by Entrants must not feature:
- Obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, violent statements or images
- Contextually Offensive, discriminatory statements or images.
2013 Mobile Awards
1 May - Entries open
ENTRIES OPEN NOW
22 July - Rush Entries
1 August - Entries CLOSE
19 August - Judging
29 August - Finalists announced
23 September - Voting closes
17 October - Awards Night
2013 Australian Mobile Awards - ENTER NOW
Household brands and digital agencies clean up at the 2012 Australian Mobile Awards
Friday, 31st of August: The biggest and best mobile brands and apps were revealed at the 2012 Australian Mobile Awards in Association with AIMIA.
To view Awards Night image gallery on Facebook click here.
Select your Category to View or Vote