How to Win a Mobie
First of all enter! Entering the Mobile Awards is an easy online process comprising of five simple steps:
- Set up your login account on the Mobile Awards website. From here you'll be able to control all aspects of your entry.
- Have a good look at the category list. Here you can work out where your entry best fits into the awards.
- Create your entry. Simply fill out the online form with the relevant information regarding your submission and upload any supporting media. We accept all major image and movie files.
- Edit your entry. Feel free to return to your entry and edit it any time before the call for entries closes. Remember to click save as to not lose your updated work.
- Submit your entry. When you're happy with your entry click submit to enter them in Mobile Awards. The entry fee is payable online and please remember that your entry can't be judged until it's been submitted and paid for.
Tips to Win a Mobie
- Provide interesting copy. The more relevant and interesting your nomination is, the more likely people are going to engage with it.
- Supply great imagery. Highlight your nomination's innovation and design through simple clean images. The better the imagery is, the better your nomination will look on the site.
- Focus on the user. Really show how the user engages with your app by focussing on the user experience and relevancy.
- Get in early. The sooner you enter the awards the longer your nomination is visible on the site. This means more exposure.
- Promote. Let your community know about your nomination by adding your nomination URL to your website, social media and email newsletters. Feel free to use the Mobile Awards logo and supporting media that can be found here.
1st submission price: $175
Any additional entries into the awards are charged at $155.
Members of supporting organisations receive a 10% discount off entry.
The Call for Entries for the Mobile Awards is the 1st of May 2012.
Entries Close the 2nd of August 2012.
Voting closes 23rd of August 2012. - Extended to Tuesday 28th August.
2013 Mobile Awards
1 May - Entries open
ENTRIES OPEN NOW
22 July - Rush Entries
1 August - Entries CLOSE
19 August - Judging
29 August - Finalists announced
23 September - Voting closes
17 October - Awards Night
2013 Australian Mobile Awards - ENTER NOW
Household brands and digital agencies clean up at the 2012 Australian Mobile Awards
Friday, 31st of August: The biggest and best mobile brands and apps were revealed at the 2012 Australian Mobile Awards in Association with AIMIA.
To view Awards Night image gallery on Facebook click here.
Select your Category to View or Vote