How to Win a Mobie
First of all enter! Entering the 2011 Mobile Awards is an easy online process comprising of five simple steps:
- Set up your login account on the 2011 Mobile Awards website. From here youíll be able to control all aspects of your entry.
- Have a good look at the category list. Here you can work out where your entry best fits into the awards.
- Create your entry. Simply fill out the online form with the relevant information regarding your submission and upload any supporting media. We accept all major image and movie files.
- Edit your entry. Feel free to return to your entry and edit it any time before the call for entries closes. Remember to click save as to not lose your updated work.
- Submit your entry. When youíre happy with your entry click submit to enter them in 2011 Mobile Awards. The entry fee is payable online and please remember that your entry canít be judged until itís been submitted and paid for.
Tips to Win a Mobie
- Provide interesting copy. The more relevant and interesting your nomination is, the more likely people are going to engage with it.
- Supply great imagery. Highlight your nomination's innovation and design through simple clean images. The better the imagery is, the better your nomination will look on the site.
- Focus on the user. Really show how the user engages with your app by focussing on the user experience and relevancy.
- Get in early. The sooner you enter the awards the longer your nomination is visible on the site. This means more exposure.
- Promote. Let your community know about your nomination by adding your nomination URL to your website, social media and email newsletters. Feel free to use the Mobile Awards logo and supporting media that can be found here.
1st submission price:
Devices & Hardware Categories - $175
Content/Apps, Innovation in the Mobile Industries, Marketing and Advertising, and Business to Business/Enterprise Categories - $155
All studios and developers are automatically entered into the relevant Best Studio/Developer Category as part of their main nomination.
Any additional entries into the awards are charged at $125.
Members of supporting organisations receive a 10% discount off entry.
The Call for Entries for the 2011 Mobile Awards is the 1st of June 2011. Entries Close the 7th of August. Public and peer voting open as soon as your entry has been approved.
Late Entries for the 2011 Mobile Awards is the 14th of June 2011. A Late Fee of 15% applies to all entries payments after the 7th August.
For any questions get in contact with us here .
2013 Mobile Awards
1 May - Entries open
ENTRIES OPEN NOW
22 July - Rush Entries
1 August - Entries CLOSE
19 August - Judging
29 August - Finalists announced
23 September - Voting closes
17 October - Awards Night
2013 Australian Mobile Awards - ENTER NOW
Select your Category to View, Vote or Enter